Date of Birth: 4 September 1960
Date of Marriage: 4 May 1985
Spouse name: Patience Mukolwe
- Graduated from the Veterinary School of the University of Nairobi, Kenya in June 1984.
- Graduated with a Masters degree in Parasitology from Oklahoma State University May 1997.
- Graduated with a Doctor of Philosophy Parasitology from Oklahoma State May 1991.
- Became a believer in Christ in September 1979.
- Received help in walk with God from various believers trained by the Navigators.
- Was involved in the International Students ministry at Oklahoma State University between 1985 and 1991 where we led various bible studies.
- Met John and Eleanor Mahon in 1985 and received first hand help from them in the area of child raising between 1985 and 1990.
- Did research for the government of Kenya for 3 years.
- Presented several scientific papers in Europe, USA, The Caribbean as a result of the veterinary research.
- Led the students ministry at three Universities in Nairobi, Kenya between 1992 and 1994.
- Led the Community Ministry in Nairobi between 1995 and 1999 while holding a job in a firm.
- Became full time Navigator staff from June 1999.
- With his wife Patience, they hold annual bible studies on parenting in their home.
Experience with Family Discipleship Seminars:
- Held the first study in 1996 with 4 couples.
- Continues to hold a similar study with couples annually.
- Has put together a team of 4 couples who minister with him in the area of Family Discipleship.
- With the team, they have presented the seminar in various cities in Kenya as well as Kampala Uganda and Harare Zimbabwe.
- Teach the Family Discipleship workshop to 20 couples annually. The workshop is held over a 12-week period, teaching 2 hours a week.